3. Save drawings, support various CAD versions and formats.
1. Import DWG, DXF, PDF, DGN, DWF, DAE.
2. 2D export, including PDF, DWF, SVG, Image.
3. 3D export, including PDF, DWF, STL, DAE, ThreeJs.
4. Universal conversion, batch conversion of drawings in various formats.
Font instructions: By Default, DWG Tools selects a specific alternative font for different languages. Users can customize the alternative font in "Fonts Settings", or turn off the "Use Default Font" function, and manually select the alternative font for the missing font.
Note: If the text is scrambled, you can set the default alternative font in "Fonts Settings", and you must choose the language corresponding to CAD files. DWG Tools select the font of the language specified in "Fonts Settings" according to the CodePage of the CAD file. If you don't know which language to choose, you can try to set all the languages to the specified font, and "Reset" will help you restore the default font. If you need to reset the alternative font of the opened file, you need to restart DWG Tools.